Are you ready to embark on an extraordinary journey of growth, collaboration and innovation? We are thrilled to announce the opening of applications for the 10th Fellowship Program for participants from the Middle East and North Africa region hosted by CA Why not. MENA Fellowship is a fully-funded 4-week program which will take place in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina from 29 May – 29 June 2024.
🌟 What is this fellowship program about?
MENA Fellowship Program aims to provide leaders of civil society organizations and groups from the MENA region with an opportunity to learn and exchange experiences on the topic of using technology for democracy promotion.
You will explore and learn more about the following: fact-checking and promoting accountability, civic participation and education, monitoring of the government, political processes and elections, research and advocacy and the use of technology to improve democratic processes.
🌟 What’s new and exciting and why should you apply?
- Innovative Curriculum: Our 10th Fellowship Program features an upgraded curriculum designed to empower participants with cutting-edge skills and knowledge.
- Expanded Network: Connect with an even more diverse and influential network of mentors, activists and field experts. Build a strong and useful network.
- Live one month in Sarajevo, the capital city of Bosnia and Herzegovina, one of the Western Balkans countries.
- Visit and meet with other civil society organizations and groups in Bosnia and Herzegovina, work closely with various experts, researchers, journalists, web developers, and technical staff.
- Experience new culture, food, improve your networking and exchange your experiences with other fellows.
- Enhance your skills and broaden your horizons.
📌 Don’t forget, if we accept your application, and you become a MENA fellow for this year, you will also have an opportunity to participate in POINT and Global Fact conferences. And most importantly, you will get a chance to work on a project that concerns your work and the work of your organization or group and get both seed funding and mentoring on your work.
📅 Important information:
Application Deadline: Feb 29, 2024
Program Commencement: May 29, 2024
Selected participants will be provided with a residential fellowship at the offices of UG Zašto ne (CA Why not) in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina for one month. Visa, travel, accommodation and related expenses would be provided.
The working language of the fellowship is English.
For any further explanations, please contact us at [email protected] with the following subject: MENA Fellowship 2024